Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Kind Of Dreams Have You Given Me ?

What Kind Of Dreams Have You Given Me? erkkk! it a terrible dream that had I got from you ... keh3x! ape yg aku mengarut pepagi buta nih??? by the way, this week I'm bz with my pending jobs ... but I dunno I'm bz with what but I'm really bz clearing my trail, ermmm ... actually, I got a message from this number: +136079XXXXX on 02022010 at 3:48pm, 'salam. cik ada ... busy ke?' ... I dunno from whom but that day I'm really bz ... but I confused how he/she knows that I'm in bz situation???? he3x ... just guess only, I thought. hurmmm ... mcm familiar je pertanyaan tuh, from someone that I know from the past. tp biar betul!!! I tried to trace the location of phone number but I'm failed. ade sesape leh tolong???? Kuch kuch hota hai ... I wannabe with someone that who wanna me be with him ... keh3x! baru lepas dgr lagu dlm filem MANN ...
DEALOVA: aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu, menjadi sesuatu yang mungkin bisa kau rindu ... keh3x! jgn dilayan aku nih ... NGANTUK! salam ...


No comments: