Thursday, April 30, 2009

Selamat Ulang Tahun, Sayang


Present for him, Mr. MFZ
on his birthday 28.04.2009.
Already 29 years old but still not matured yet ( I think so.. )
It not easy to think what gifts is suite for him... huh! bkn senang2x... :)
btw, it the best thing I done for him...

sms:
" Salam, cik ada.. ada org sakat u x hari ni? anyway, pandai u pilih necktie.. I suka. "

Question:
Ikhlas ke tak for the statement '... I suka. ' tu?

Mood:
feel happy, blissfully, cool, relax during choosing neckties for him and looking a wonderful wrapping gift box .... suka sgt...

Question:
Am I feel happy & blissfully with this?

Reality:
Still blurr and my heart was hurt with a little big dust

Thanks for my family especially for my mum; my younger bro, Fakhrul; my closed frenz, Jojoe... & my future family, Aton (sister in-law) for thier supportive....
Eventhough, my heart was hurt.. but I'm still have all of you...





Selamat Ulang Tahun, Sayang ~ Imran Ajmain




1 comment:

anisyazila said...

huhuh.. janganla sedih2 .. akupun sedih.. tak suka tengok hang sedih..aku faham apa yang hang rasa.. banyak2la bersabar... hidup ni tak sunyi dari dugaan mcm ni.. sabarla k?..